20 Nov Eat Well Live Well
To utilize the dental implant technology to stabilize the false teeth so as to enhance the chewing ability of the elderly who have lost their teeth, for the enjoyment of food and improvement of quality of life.
Loving Smiles Foundation Limited
Vera Ruttonjee Desai Charitable Fund
- Aged 60 or above; and
- Missing two to three neighboring teeth, or all the upper/lower teeth (currently wearing a full removable denture); and
- Receiving comprehensive social security assistance, Home Care Service or Old Aged Living Allowance
- If you still have natural teeth, they must be healthy teeth without dental problems such as retained roots, tooth decay, gum disease, etc. Otherwise you are not fit for dental implant sponsorship selection criteria.
- Living in the community (not at elderly homes)
- Dental check up and assessment
- Placing dental implant in the jawbone
- Fixing the dental bridge or denture onto the implant as appropriate
Adress：Shops A202-208, 2/F, Cho Yiu Centre, Cho Yiu Chuen, Kwai Chung, N.T., HK
Business Hours：Monday to Saturday, 9:00am to 6:00pm (Closed on Sunday and public holidays)